Common Daikin Split System Models You Can Pick for Your Home14 April 2023
Tons of air conditioning units are often showcased in different appliance stores today. Their abundance is a clear testament that these appliances are highly significant to property owners, especially homeowners who only want the best for their properties.
To date, different types of air conditioning units can be purchased by homeowners. But one type of air conditioning system that is recommended for residential buildings is the split air conditioner. A split air conditioning system is comprised of outdoor and indoor units, with the former releasing heat to the surroundings while the latter introduces cooled air to rooms and spaces. Separating the components of the system makes this air conditioning unit more energy-efficient, quieter, and cheaper to operate.
General Features of Daikin Split Systems
One particular brand of split systems that homeowners like you can utilise today is Daikin. Daikin Industries is a multinational air conditioning manufacturing and distribution company that operates around the world. It has operations in Japan, Australia, the United States, Europe, and many more. The company’s expertise in designing and manufacturing technologies paved the way for air conditioning units that can provide substantial benefits to homeowners like you.
There are numerous features of Daikin split air conditioning systems that can be beneficial for your property and your household. These features are as follows.
- R32 Refrigerant: All Daikin wall-mounted split systems take advantage of R32 refrigerant. This type of refrigerant has a lower global warming potential compared to other refrigerants. It even has a high refrigeration potential, allowing it to deliver efficient cooling and heating without generating any risk to the environment.
- Inverter Technology: Inverter is a technology integrated into Daikin split systems. It helps in increasing or decreasing the power of the systems based on the surrounding conditions. It can also help in reaching the desired temperature of the occupants quickly and steadily. These functions allow the split systems to save on running costs while cooling the rooms.
- Reluctance DC Motor: The outdoor unit of Daikin split systems maximises Daikin’s Reluctance DC motors to effectively drive the compressors. The main function of these motors is to utilise the magnetic torque of neodymium magnets, boosting the efficiency of the outdoor units by up to 40% as opposed to others with conventional motors.
Common Models of Daikin Split Systems
Different Daikin split system models can be chosen by homeowners like you.
- US7: The US7 is designed to deliver ultimate comfort to properties thanks to its humidifying, dehumidifying, ventilating, and air purification features. It is the first split system in Australia to be given a 7-star Super Efficiency rating.
- Zena: Zena is another Daikin offering that can be integrated seamlessly into modern homes. It has an ultra-compact design that can exude elegance and keep a low profile while distributing even temperature in a given space or room.
- Alira: The Alira from Daikin can provide a whisper-quiet comfort operation that makes it a great option for households that want to work or sleep comfortably and without any noise interruptions. It is fitted with a titanium apatite deodorising air purification filter to effectively trap microscopic particles, deactivate bacteria, and decompose odours.
- Cora: Cora is a Daikin split system offering that features a Coanda airflow. This feature takes advantage of discharge louvres that can stream air upwards along the ceiling to deliver rapid cooling and even temperature distribution in a given room.
For Daikin split system installation, you can contact us at Oregan Air Conditioning.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO